Professional Language Training for Industry Professionals
Offering tailor made / industry specific English language training courses
Training and Teaching to Business Professionals
– 1:1 indivdual and specialised training sessions
– English Language tuition on a personal needs basis.
– Course requirements via personalised needs analysis session (pre course)
– Industry specific training – use your English language skills more effectively in whichever industry you work, from medical to legal, engineering to transportation etc.
– Professional business skills training in English
- Learn the skills you need in business and how to use English for maximum impact and get the results you want
- Training and development
- Interviewing and being interviewed
- Dealing with questions
- Meetings Language
- Social interaction / networking
- Communication language skills
- Managing people
- Marketing and advertising
- Customer Service
- Financial language
- Academic language
Overcome your nerves and learn how to be more effective and confident with your English in all situations – from business to travel, meeting people to attending conferences and presentations
Improve your English
- Speak more fluently, with increased confidence.
- Become a more accurate English speaker and writer with improved grammar.
- Understand your colleagues and counterparts better, focus on listening skills (understanding the main ideas and identifying specific information.
- Follow and understand fast, fluent native speakers or high level speakers of English.
- Be able to participate in high level conversations.
- Improve writing – make your reports stand out, communicate what you need to say, get the attention of your readers.
- Online video skills
- Media skills training
5 hours (5×1 hr sessions) – £425 / €500
10 hours (10×1 hr sessions) – £800 / €930
All courses include
- Introductory pre-course online session 30 minutes (no additional cost)
- Personalised needs analysis and objectives
- Access to teacher for advice and language assistance for the duration of the course
- Homework setting, marking, assessment and assistance
- Initial report of level and language needs
- Final full and detailed report on areas of strength and key areas to develop
- Resources and information for future learning
- Full 1 hour sessions of training / teaching via Zoom or Teams
- Language coaching for upcoming presentations, conferences, meetings, interviews etc
- Professional and available whenever needed